5 Characteristics That Make the GT46 the Ultimate Party Platform
Beneteau’s Gran Turismo 46 is sporty, elegant and stylish. She boasts a LOA of 48′ 1″ from stern to bow – and her profile is unmistakable on the water. Propelled by dual Volvo Penta 435-hp IPS 600 engines, her Air Step 2 engineering allows for increased fuel efficiency and maneuverability. She’s a winner in our books – but what really sets her apart are her attributes that dub her as the ultimate party boat on the water. Read below to see the top 5 characteristics that make this beauty the spot for you and your guests to kick back and enjoy.
1. Her completely retaining hardtop and wide glass door that can be fully open to the cockpit, creating one large single-level space
2. Her encolsed grill and sink located on the transom – with convenient access from the swim platform
3. Her ample seating, including dual bench seats, convertible electric chaise lounges, and a large L-shaped bench seat for up to 5 people
4. Her folding teak table for 6 people
5. Her swim platform with electric/hydraulic lowering capabilities – the perfect teak beach when partially submerged
< Back to previous page